This studio monitor is equipped with 4 woofers which are coated by polypropylene. The purpose of this is to help the bass to be tight and accurate. It has a cooling ferrofluidic silk cone speakers for clear sound and high. This is one of the best studio monitors under $200 for your studio because all of the following:
- Opt Image lll tweeter wave guides and detailed images help senior.
- This M-Audio AV 40 with 20-watts per channel amplifier with class A / B.
- From shielded for use near computer monitors. AV40 9900-65140-00 unit is configured for 120V operation and will only work for the energy requirements of the US and not in any other area.
- Dimensions: 7.3 x 6 x 8.8 inches.
- Weight: 18 pounds.
It is known widely that Avid M-Audio studio from which the music industry gained the most revenue. The exact sounds they offer allows you to enjoy much more than simply listening to music and video, this will create your own character. And now, 40 AV offers a professional product to your home. Unlike other multimedia speakers, AV 40 using the reliable technology of leading musicians, engineers, and composers, sound waves clear and detailed, punchy sound cabinets for a tight close. They are perfect for creating all types of media and also allows you to get the most of the CDs, MP3s, DVDs, and games.
M-Audio AV 40 overview
- Four coated polypropylene woofers tight, precise, powerful bass brings really exciting feeling.
- A fluid cooled silk dome speaker helps clear sound at high levels
- Opt Image III tweeter wave guides for an accurate picture stereo field balancing
- 20-watt-per-channel amplifier with Class A / B is designed professionally and honestly
- From shielding to reduce interference with other devices, making your job to be perfect.
Studio Monitor Technology Professionals trust
AV 40 used and proven M-Audio technology to deliver full-range sound and crystal-clear highs, deep bass, rich. This is a perfect product for creating and enjoying all kinds of media.
The vendor has built 40 AV with good quality materials and electronic devices have high precision. M-Audio 40 famous because they are often used as a professional recording studio loudspeakers. The Class audiophile – an amplifier architecture, ferrofluid-cooled silk dome speaker, polypropylene-coated woofers, and dense wooden crates and big sound are determined.
The audio is obvious and mounted
AV 40 speakers use proprietary waveguide technology Opt Image originally developed for the M-Audio professional speakers provide clear and high-end detail. Each speaker also features a precision cutting mode, ensuring that the sound emitted from the low-frequency driver will blend perfectly with the high-frequency sound from drivers so those too low deep transition smoothly into crystal clear highs.
If you like to listen to the bass, 40 AV guarantee would work this well. With wooden cabinets and bass reflex design, the AV 40 low frequency is perfect for producing hip-hop and electronic music or enjoying your favorite music.
Are magnetically shielded for desktop use
Many negative frequencies can cause damage to the computer monitor or television screen placed near the studio monitor. 40 AV products are constructed with magnetic protection functions so that they can co-exist with other devices without any intervention or break.
Full Features Overview
- 4 polypropylene-coated woofers for tight bass, accurate,
- 1 silk dome Ferrofluid cooled speaker for clear sound at high levels
- Opt Image III tweeter wave guides and detailed images Premium
- 20-watt-per-channel amplifier with Class A / B architecture
- From shielded for use near computer monitors
- Back-panel 1/4 TRS balanced and RCA unbalanced inputs for connecting gaming systems, DJ gear, mixers, amplifiers, instruments, and more
- Front-panel auxiliary stereo input 1/8 to connect your laptop or desktop computer, MP3 player or other audio sources
- 1/8 front-panel headphone output for connecting headphones
- Front-panel volume control
- Wood cabinet design with bass reflex port sound deep, rich.
- Desktop reference speaker type: Two-way
- Low-frequency driver: 4 “dam, polypropylene-coated, magnetically shielded with voice coil heat.
- High-Frequency Driver: 1 “dam, magnetically shielded silk cone tweeter.
- Frequency response: 85 Hz – 20 kHz
- Crossover frequency: 2.7 kHz
- RMS SPL: 101.5 dB @ 1 meter
- The signal-to-noise ratio: 90 dB (typical, A-weighted)
- Input connections: RCA left and right line input, left and right 1/4 “TRS input, and 1/8” aux input
- Polarity: positive signal at the input “+” moving production out low-frequency cone
- Current activity: 15 watts continuous, per channel into 4 O
- Input Impedance: 10 k O unbalanced, 20 k O balanced
- Input sensitivity: 100 mV pink noise input produces 90 dB output SPL at 1 meter with vol. maximum control.
- Protection: RF interference, output current limiting, over temperature, turn-on / off transient filter, Subsonic
- LED indicator: green electricity volume knob round on the front panel
- Power requirements: 100-120V / ~ 50/60 Hz, 220-240V / ~ 50/60 Hz
- Cabinet: vinyl-laminated MDF